The Korean restaurant Namu, by Jennie Walldén, offers a unique taste experience with influences from Sweden and Korea. The restaurant is in the same building as Elite Hotel Esplanade, at Lilla Torg in Malmö.
"Namu means tree in Korean. Our Namu has its roots in Korea but grows here, in the middle of Malmö. We get inspiration from the Korean kitchen but choose to use ingredients from our surroundings in Skåne. The result is, in our opinion, a very exciting cuisine!"
Namu has created The Expedition, a 5-course Korean tasting trip. They have selected some dishes that work exceptionally well together and made an excellent menu.
Our hotel package includes a fantastic taste experience at Namu and an overnight stay at our hotel Elite Hotel Esplanade including breakfast. Enjoy walking distance to shopping, entertainment and all that Malmö offers. Welcome to an expedition and experience some of the best Malmö has to offer in terms of accommodation and food!
Facts & Terms
The package includes
- 5-course tasting menu at Namu Restaurant
- Accommodation in a double room
- Breakfast & wifi
- Bookable up to 3 days before arrival
- Can be rebooked and canceled up to 24 hours before arrival
- Enter the time you wish to have dinner when booking. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the restaurant has available tables on the dates you booked your accommodation. In that case, we will contact you to find a solution.